Steps to follow after occupational death
Steps to follow after occupational dearth
1. Anyone on behalf of the deceased family will report death to the employer as soon as possible. In addition, any person on behalf of the deceased family may report to the Director General of the Fund as soon as possible within a period not exceeding 12 months after the death of the employer due to an accident or occupational illness.
2. An employer must report death to the Director General within 12 months after the death of an employee due to an accident or occupational illness using WCN - 1 Form.
3. The employer should complete three (3) copies of the WCN - 1 form, the first copy will be sent to a health facility or hospital (if the deceased patient was continuing with the treatment) the second form will be delivered to the Director General of the Fund and the third copy will remain employer. These three forms must have an employer's seal
4. After reporting the death of the Employee to the Director-General, the representative of the deceased family will be required to complete the dependent information on the WCP-7 Form that will be confirmed by the court.
5. The employer or representative of the deceased family will submit compensation claims to the Director General using the WCC-1 Form and the existing dependent information on the WCP-7 form as well as the following examples:
a) Death certificate
b) Burial Permit
c) Police reports (notice of traffic police if an accident occurred on the road, the air, the marine and the information on the detective if death has occurred at work)
d) Summary of the session of the affiliates approved by the relevant courts where the institutional plan is open
e) A trustee's oath
f) Judgment of court relating to relevant entities
g) Banking details of dependents
h) A marriage certificate as a late man has left Widow / spouse or marriage oath to a partner from court
i) The birth certificates of late children have left children under the age of 18
6. The Director General shall decide on compensation claims within 30 days after receipt of the completed claims.